Sunday, October 10, 2010

Good Morning

When I got up this morning, I walked into the kitchen to find a steak knife in the middle of the floor, Jay skating across the floor on can cozies and Owen chasing the 13 year old dog shouting, "We're playing a shooting game." They had let the dog out of his crate but not outside so he had wet the floor. I made them swear to stay in their room so I could take a shower before church, a very quick shower. During that time, they tried to catch the beta fish in their bowls. At least this time they didn't put them in the same bowl like the last time. They also tattooed themselves up so they would look nice for church. On the way to church, I actually had to pull the car over because they were throwing trash out the window. I had managed to close Owen's window but not Jay's completely when I locked it. Jay holds the button so that I can't put the window up. This was all before 11:00 am and very typical behavior for them lately.

No comments: