Tuesday, October 14, 2008

That's Disgusting

Last night was bath night. Owen asked if he could run around naked for a little bit before his bath. We heard that this was a good way to work on potty training so we agreed again in spite of the last time we let him, he pooped and peed on his Sit-n-Spin. We told them both that they need to tell us if they have to go potty. They were playing for a bit when Jay ran into the living room and announced that he had to go potty. I put him on the toilet and he peed and started to poop. I let him have his privacy and went back to sit in the living room. Then Owen comes in and says, "That's disgusting." I asked him what was disgusting. He thought for a moment and said, "Putting your finger up your nose is disgusting." I agreed with him. Then he said, "Pooping in my brother's bed is disgusting." I said, "WHAT!!!!" Owen says, "Mommy, I pooped in Jay Jay's bed." Sure enough, Owen pooped in the middle of Jay's bed.

No comments: