Saturday, January 16, 2010

An Interview

I thought I would ask the boys some questions to get an idea of their opinion of how I am doing as a mom.

1. What is something I always say to you?
O: Go to bed
J: Go to time out
2. What makes me happy?
O: Doing nice things
J: Being nice
3. What makes me sad?
O: Doing naughty things
J: We wreck stuff
4. What do I do when you are not around?
O: Get a new child
J: Go to work
5. What am I really good at?
O: Hugging
J: Throwing froggies in the pool
6. What am I not very good at?
O: Running
J: You miss
7. What do I do for a job?
O: Pick up
J: You do something
8. What do you and I do together?
O: Play
J: We play together
9. How do I make you laugh?
O: Funny stuff
J: Do funny stuff
10. How do you know I love you?
O: You give me hugs
J: You give hugs.

No comments: