Saturday, July 25, 2009

Don't Run Over Your Brother

Jay and Owen took the Power Wheels Mustang out for a drive. They drove around the block stopping frequently for me to catch up. As they rounded a corner, however, I lost sight of them. They got a little ahead of me. I could hear them though. They were yelling and screaming at each other. When I rounded the corner I could see that they had the car backed into a light pole and were beating each other up while still sitting in the car. I pulled Jay out of the car and told Owen to drive it home because they were not going to be allowed to drive it for a while. Jay didn't want Owen to drive the car so he stood in front of the car. Owen hit the power pedal and ran his brother right over. When I asked Owen why he would do that, he told me that Jay was in the way. I may not let him drive until he is 25! Jay suffered a scratch to his leg where the wheel ran over him.

No comments: