Friday, August 15, 2008

Getting Started

I've wanted to start a blog for quite a while now. I wanted to start it when I knew I would be able to consistently post to it. That is not easy to do when raising twin two-year-olds. Their antics are incredibly funny and frustrating. We are working on potty training one of the boys, Jay. Why would he think it necessary to unroll an entire roll of toilet paper into the toilet? At least he remembered to flush!!!! Yesterday, Jay had an accident in his pants and when he was being cleaned up, his brother Owen, capitalized on the opportunity and ran away. He ran out of the back door, out of the fenced in yard, and through the neighborhood. Luckily, a neighbor spotted him and promptly returned him.

Well, I'll end this post by saying that my partner and I are doing our best to raise these boys to be responsible members of society. We are doing it with love, discipline, and respect. Some days we are just in survival mode, other days we learn, love, and laugh while raising Owen and Jay.

No comments: